How Weak is Your HR Department?
AVOID INSIDER THREATS, PREVENT ADVERSE EVENTS – eLEARNING ON DEMAND
Level-Up Your HR Career with the CyberSAFE™ credential.
Show the C-Suite that you understand what keeps them up at night while adding value to your resume.
The CyberSAFE™ class will enable you to identify many of the common risks associated with using conventional end-user technology, as well as how to safely protect yourself and your organization from cybersecurity risks. Delivered in a 1-hour, e-learning setting, CyberSAFE™ also prepares you to earn the Certified CyberSAFE™ micro-credential.
- The amount of sensitive data HR sends via email.
- Use of files and applications with highly sensitive data.
- Posting and sharing PII data in the cloud.
- Reliance on third-party vendors and contractors.
- Use of mobile devices.
- Undefined categories or classifications of PII.
- Inadequate security and acceptable use policies.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- CyberSAFE™ Knowledge; a high-level overview of the CyberSAFE™ core content.
- CyberSAFE™ MicroCredential; pass the post-assessment and showcase your creds on LinkedIn and your resume.
- Credibility; set yourself apart from your peers and show the higher-ups that you mean business.
- This is an e-learning course delivered on-demand, on your schedule.
- The course portal and access key will be emailed to you upon successful purchase of the course.
- The 1-Hour CyberSAFE™ course is a high-level overview. The full course is offered in person only.