REGISTRATION ENDING ON NOVEMBER 30TH @ 11:59PM EST
8 week online, on-demand, instructor-led course. Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR).
WHO SHOULD ENROLL IN THIS COURSE?
- Entry-level Human Resource practitioners
- College students seeking a degree in HR
- Those serving in HR support roles or who have HR responsibilities
- Military personnel seeking HR professional development or transitioning to civilian HR roles
- Professionals seeking a career transition into the field of HR
AM I ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for the aPHR you must have a high school diploma or global equivalent. No HR experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
COURSE MATERIALS INCLUDED
- On-Demand Sessions: online
- Study Guide: online & print
- Flash Cards: online & print
- Practice Exams: online
- Virtual Instructor Support
- Private LinkedIn Discussion Group
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.