On-demand, online instructor-led course for the Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) exam. Take the course and study on your own schedule at times that work for you.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL IN THIS COURSE?
- Entry-level Human Resource practitioners
- College students seeking a degree in HR
- Those serving in HR support roles or who have HR responsibilities
- Military personnel seeking HR professional development or transitioning to civilian HR roles
- Professionals seeking a career transition into the field of HR
AM I ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for the aPHR you must have a high school diploma or global equivalent. No HR experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
COURSE MATERIALS INCLUDED
- On-Demand Sessions: online
- 500 Practice Exam Questions
- Virtual Instructor Support
(1) The on-demand study course is based on the learning system produced by HRCP (Human Resource Certification Preparation). While the HRCP online and, or physical study material is recommended (as a separate purchase) it is not required.
(2) HR Girlfriends members receive 10% off HRCP’s online and physical study material. Login to the member portal for details.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. This course does not include the exam or any fees associated with taking the exam.