Webinar: Cyber Safety for Human Resources
September 29, 2020 EDT @ 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
HR Girlfriends is excited to announce in collaboration with our partner CertNexus a bi-monthly webinar series designed for HR Professionals seeking to advance their knowledge of emerging technologies such as Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Science.
Why should HR care?
In our ever-changing business environment, HR Pros are expected to have a working knowledge of end-user technology, as well as understand the cyber threats that exist for their organizations’. COVID-19 has highlighted HR’s deficiencies in understanding technology (beyond joining a Zoom meeting) and no longer is the skill set preferred, but it is now required. A lack of knowledge will have a direct impact on career growth and advancement.
What’s in it for my organization?
Organizations that register for all five upcoming CertNexus webinars sponsored by HR Girlfriends will be eligible as CertNexus’ Top Emerging Tech Businesses. Businesses that earn this title will be provided a press release and plaque as well as promotion on social media by CertNexus and its partner Logical Operations. Businesses will be awarded this distinction in December of 2020.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to level-up your organizations’ external marketing, branding, and talent attraction strategies.
To earn the CertNexus’ Top Emerging Tech Businesses badge and award organizations must:
- Register and have a representative attend all five CertNexus webinars (in real-time) as indicated in the Monthly Webinar Schedule. (as long as one person from your organization is in attendance your organization qualifies) *Webinar #1 – Cyber Safety for Human Resources: The replay of this specific webinar is the only exception to the qualifying rules that require attendance in real-time.
- Complete the Top Emerging Tech assignments for each webinar (Example assignments may include, identify roles within your organization who could or currently utilize the technology, sign up for CertNexus quarterly newsletter, identify a cyber risk in your daily life etc.)
- Purchase at least one Emerging Technology Business (ETBIZ) study course bundle from HR Girlfriends. (additional information will be provided)
- Have an HR representative of their organization earn the ETBIZ credential. This credential offers HR, business leaders, project managers, and other stakeholders a streamlined course to drive their emerging tech strategy.
Join us for bi-monthly one-hour virtual sessions. Sessions begin Tuesday, September 29th.
September 29, 2020
Cyber Safety for Human Resources
Begin your training with Cyber Safety for Human Resource Professionals! Attendees will be provided with access to the CyberSAFE readiness test to earn their CertNexus CyberSAFE credential. In this one-hour session CertNexus’ experts will introduce you how to keep you and your organization safe from cybercrime. Join us to learn:
- Protect yourself from cyber risk
- What is cyber hygiene?
- Cyber Safety resources for your organization
- Creating a CyberSAFE culture
- Talking Cyber with your IT teams
Recertification Credit Hours Pending:
1.00 HR (Business)