Peer Advisory Group: The Fifth Discipline (by Peter Senge)
December 15 @ 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
In The Fifth Discipline, Peter Senge describes how companies can rid themselves of the learning “disabilities” that threaten their productivity and success by adopting the strategies of learning organizations—ones in which new and expansive patterns of thinking are nurtured, collective aspiration is set free, and people are continually learning how to create results they truly desire.
Senge makes clear, in the long run the only sustainable competitive advantage is your organization’s ability to learn faster than the competition.
Mastering the disciplines Senge outlines in the book will:
• Reignite the spark of genuine learning driven by people focused on what truly matters to them
• Bridge teamwork into macro-creativity
• Free you of confining assumptions and mindsets
• Teach you to see the forest and the trees
• End the struggle between work and personal time.
This discussion is part of the Peer Advisory Group monthly program. Membership is required to participate. Effective leadership is a journey. This HR Career Booster peer advisory group is your proven map, and Sana’ is your experienced guide.