- This event has passed.
NYC: Intrapreneur or Entrepreneur? Taking your HR Career to the next level
November 12, 2019 EST @ 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM PSTFree
“54 percent of executives believe that their organization is not yet ready for the level of C-suite collaboration required in today’s digital workplace”. – 2018 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends
Join us to identify the top 5 mistakes organizations are making as they adapt to the growing expectations of telework offerings.
Your organization has decided that a Diversity & Inclusion initiative is necessary, but what do you do next?
Research shows that an organization’s success in implementing a D&I initiative is directly correlated to whether or not a documented strategy was used.
Join us for a networking evening and discussion
with guest Penny Morgan, CEO of Carefree HR Solutions
The journey to HR Entrepreneurship
- Being a Skill Master: How NOT to be a jack of all trades and master of none
- The difference between being an Intrapreneur and Entrepreneur
- Service delivery and Business Development – how to balance the scales
- Understanding the differences between being an Intrapreneur and Entrepreneur
- How to hone your craft
- Service versus Business development, how to get the right balance
- Hints and tips on building your business – “…no one is an island…”
Many thanks to our wonderful venue sponsor: