- This event has passed.
Learn, Certify, LEAD! Earn a Resume Worthy CREDENTIAL (3 Courses Bundled into one)
October 31 – December 2 EDT
Get the latest credential – ETBiz – and gain recognition for you and for your company:
Tech is no longer just the concern for your IT department. HR has an important role to play in building and maintaining a tech culture, serving as digital transformation leaders.
Digital transformation leaders need to understand the fundamental concepts, business application, benefits and potential challenges of emerging technologies.
Prepare yourself to lead with Emerging Tech for Business Professionals (ETBIZ), a recognized credential. ETBIZ is a combination of three credentials (AIBIZ, DSBIZ, and IoTBIZ) that cover the most often used technologies to generate data, extract insights from data, and leverage data to predict future outcomes.
Upon successful completion of this credentialing assessment learners will earn the capstone ETBIZ credential and receive a badge that can be posted on LinkedIn and your resume to identify your dedication to emerging technologies.
IoT for Business Professionals
- What is IoT?
- Why IoT is a security risk for you and your organization
- Who needs to know about IoT?
- Identifying organizations that will benefit from IoT
- Introducing the fundamentals of IoT to your organization
Data Science for Business Professionals
- What is Data Science?
- The impact of Data Science in HR
- Data Science Job Roles
- Building a business impact plan for your organization
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Business Professionals
- What is AI?
- AI for HR
- Who needs AI?
- Create value for HR as a part of the AI strategy
- Talking AI with your team
• Data Science for Business Professionals- 11/10/2020 – 1:00 PM Eastern
• IoT for Business Professionals – 11/24/2020 – 1:00 PM Eastern
• Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Business Professionals – 12/01/2020 – 1:00 PM Eastern
Attendees are not required to attend all sessions live, but it is highly encouraged. Recordings of each session will be made available. Learners that pass the credential exam will earn their BIZ level badge for the corresponding course.
|Target Candidate||This course is primarily designed for managers, business leaders, and other decision-makers who are interested in growing their business acumen by leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI), data science, and the Internet of Things (IoT).|
|Exam Description||This exam will certify that the candidate has foundational knowledge of concepts, technologies, and business applications of AI, Data Science, and IoT.|
|# of Items||30|
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response
|Exam Duration||40-50 minutes (on average)|
Online via the CHOICE LMS