- This event has passed.
CyberSAFE for HR: protect your people & your organization (Virtual)
March 19 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT$149.00
How Weak is Your Organization?
AVOID INSIDER THREATS, PREVENT ADVERSE EVENTS – LIVE, ONLINE EVENT
Level-Up Your HR Career with the CyberSAFE™ credential.
Show the C-Suite that you understand what keeps them up at night while adding value to your resume.
The CyberSAFE™ class will enable you to identify many of the common risks associated with using conventional end-user technology, as well as how to safely protect yourself and your organization from cybersecurity risks. Delivered in a 1-hour, virtual setting, CyberSAFE™ also prepares you to earn the Certified CyberSAFE™ credential.
This course is designed for non-technical end-users of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the internet. Students will identify many of the common risks involved in using technology, as well as how to use it safely, to protect themselves and their organizations from those risks.
HR departments are often the target for phishing attacks seeking employee Personal Identifying Information (PII).
- The amount of sensitive data HR sends via email.
- Use of files and applications with highly sensitive data.
- Posting and sharing PII data in the cloud.
- Reliance on third-party vendors and contractors.
- Use of mobile devices.
- Undefined categories or classifications of PII.
- Inadequate security and acceptable use policies.
- CyberSAFE™ Knowledge; a high-level overview of the CyberSAFE™ core content.
- CyberSAFE™ Credential; pass the post-assessment and showcase your creds on LinkedIn and your resume.
- Credibility; set yourself apart from your peers and show the higher-ups that you mean business.
- This is a live, online course.
- An online meeting link will be sent to you within 72 hours of the scheduled course.
- The 1-Hour CyberSAFE™ course is a high-level overview. The full course is offered in person only.