- This event has passed.
HR Girlfriends City Event – D.C.
November 13 @ 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM ESTFree
Top 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from Entrepreneurship That Have Made Me a Better HR Pro
Join us for an evening of networking, refreshments and a
great discussion with Chief HR Girlfriend, Saná Rasul.
As an HR Professional AND CEO of her own company,
Saná has a unique perspective to share that can benefit everyone in some way.
Some of the top points that will be discussed are:
- Thriving outside the Technology Box – figuring out how we make things work for us
- Project/Time/Self Management
- Mentoring is for everyone – the value in relationships across many industries
- Marketing – The Brand of Me, The Brand of We: How it all works to elevate your success in your role
- Efficiency through Integration and Better Workflow
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.