HR professionals are immersed in a course that takes them through the essentials of identifying the need to improve organizational security and safely protect themselves. CyberSAFE builds on an understanding of how we interact with computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet. The course is delivered in a collaborative environment where open discussions are encouraged.
3.5 hours (inclusive of the time required to complete the Certified CyberSAFE credential process).
The CyberSAFE Readiness training enables consultants, members, and employees of any organization to identify many of the common risks associated with using conventional end-user technology. Delivered in a half-day (3.5 hours) or less, Cyber- SAFE also prepares learners to earn their Certified CyberSAFE credential.
CERTIFY YOUR ENTIRE ORGANIZATION
CONTACT US FOR PRICING
Identifying the Need for Security
- Topic A: Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Recognize Social Engineering
- Topic A: Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Topic B: Use Passwords for Security
- Topic C: Protect Your Data
- Topic D: Identify and Mitigate Malware
- Topic E: Use Wireless Devices Securely
Using the Internet Securely
- Topic A: Browse the Web Safely
- Topic B: Use Email Securely
- Topic C: Use Social Networking Securely
- Topic D: Use Cloud Services Securely
CyberSAFE is accompanied by the Certified CyberSAFE credential process. This brief online credential covers 10 questions and is included as part of the courseware.
Sana' Rasul, ACC, PHR, SHRM-CP
Chief Girlfriend & CyberSAFE Instructor
Sana' Rasul, Chief Girlfriend, has trained with industry leaders to bring you the most up to date cyber end-user education.