- Female Professional AND
- Currently or most recently working in the human resources field OR
- Currently or most recently providing services to the human resources field OR
- Currently enrolled in a masters level Human Resources degree program OR
- Seeking entry into the human resources field from another industry
- We offer membership options that will allow you to take advantage of the HR Girlfriends™ community & benefits no matter where you live.
- If we aren’t in your city just hold tight! We are looking to expand.
- HR Girlfriends™ offers opportunities to volunteer through our non-profit partner, Dress for Success. We regularly send members invitations to volunteer.
- You may also volunteer as an HR Girlfriend event hostess for one of our upcoming events. Emails are sent prior to each event requesting volunteers.
We know you are just as excited as we are to share this community with other female HR professionals. If you would like to help us get the word out you should consider becoming a Brand Ambassador. As a Brand Ambassador you will be asked to participate in various activities in exchange for a complimentary one year membership.
Brand Ambassador Activities
- Represent HR Girlfriends™ and educate prospective members and partners about the community
- Engage members in activities and programs in order to achieve brand popularity
- Host/Co-Host member events and webcasts
- Serve as an event hostess
- Promote the HR Girlfriends™ brand
To be considered for the role of Brand Ambassador send an email of interest to [email protected].