Associate Professional in Human ResourcesTM (aPHRTM)
Who Should Enroll in this Course?
- Entry-level Human Resource practitioners
- College students seeking a degree in HR
- Those serving in HR support roles or who have HR responsibilities
- Military personnel seeking HR professional development or transitioning to civilian HR roles
- Professionals seeking a career transition into the field of HR
Online course includes:
- Live Instructor Led Sessions: online
- Study Guide: online & print
- Flash Cards: online & print
- Practice Exams
- 1 Year HR Girlfriends Membership (must meet member criteria)
- 1 Hour – Professional Career Coaching
- Virtual Instructor Support
- Private Discussion Group
- All sessions are recorded for playback
- Q&A during each session
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the aPHR you must have a high school diploma or global equivalent. No HR experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
Single Installment: $599, or
Three (3) Installments: $233
Upcoming Online Course: Registration Closed
April 8, 2017 – June 10, 2017
Saturdays | 10:00AM ET – 12:00PM ET
This 8 week live instructor-led course will be held online. (Online tests require Internet Explorer 10.0 or higher, or an updated Firefox, Chrome, or Safari browser.)
**There will be no sessions on April 15, 2017 or May 27, 2017**
Enrollment for Fall 2017, Opening Soon!