Hello! My name is Sana’ Rasul, PHR, SHRM-CP President & CEO of HR Girlfriends. I am a passionate human resources leader dedicated to the progressive evolution of the female HR professional.
Watching the HR Girlfriends community grow has been one of my greatest accomplishments. I feel fortunate everyday to be connected to so many of my peers, who are on stand-by to share their knowledge and expertise. I cannot take credit for this amazing community. It is the women of human resources that have so much to give and yet recognize that they have just as much to learn from one another.
Founder and President
Here are a few facts about me:
- Brooklyn, New York is where it all began some unknown years ago 🙂
- HR was an afterthought for me. My first career track was real estate & property management. I did everything from leasing apartments in college to managing homeowner associations. You could say human resources is my Chapter II.
- I’m in the top 1% rank among my LinkedIn Contacts.
- I LOVE people! I’ve been told this is my achilles’ heel, but I can’t think of a better double edge sword.
- Resident HR Expert on The Boardroom Meeting Radio Show (2016)
- 2016 American Public Univeristy, Industry Advisory Councils (IAC) (May 2016)
- Panelist: Thursday Network-Greater Washington Urban League (March 2016)
- 2015 Helios Apollo Awards Judge – Wash, DC (May 2015)
- 2015 American Public Univeristy, Industry Advisory Councils (IAC) (May 2015)
- Presenter at The 2014 NAAAHR National Conference – Philadelphia, PA (October 2014)
- Presenter at The 2014 National Association of Women MBAs – Annual Conference – Alexandria, VA (October 2014)
- Helios HR Leadership Spotlight – (September 2014)
- HRCI 2014 Wall of Champions Award Recipient – Orlando, FL (June 2014)
- 2014 American Public Univeristy, Industry Advisory Councils (IAC) (June 2014)
- Featured Article in “Certified” Publication (HRCI): Leading Thought – (2nd Qtr. 2014)
- 2014 Helios Apollo Awards Judge – Wash, DC (May 2014)